Monday, June 21, 2010

LOVE ETHUSIAST

This is what I got for a quiz that I took...

"You are fanatic towards love! Basically your attitude towards love is affective. When you think that the other side is treating you nice, you would wholeheartedly treat him very nice too. With everything he/she proposes, you would definitely say YES! You are willing to share everything with him/her. Give you an advice. Love is not a fair game. What you give would not be that same as what you get in return. Therefore, don't take love too serious. You need a love consultant, no matter your friends and family members. They can give you more objective recommendations."

What is sad...is the part where it said, 'Love is not a fair game and dont take love serious....'

If I do that then I would be like any other ppl out there. Who plays with people's heart and yet they say they do it, in the name of love. What effected me was that, the analysis from the quiz is somewhat 95% true. The one not so true part would be that I WON'T be willing to share just about everything with him. Mana bleh, tak halal lagi beb...hahaha....

Yes, I am sceptical about people that I meet...and I dont get close to people that easily....people might think that I can get close to people easily because they think I can communicate well, be friendly, plaster a smile everyday...but that doesn't mean that I am attached to that person. Being close to somebody, for me, would be to be able to simply be myself...say what I think and I dont have to pretend to be something that I am not... and not many people I can do this with...well mostly they are girls...except one...


No comments: