Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOTHING

I dunno what to say...

I feel lost...
I feel as if I have burdened everyone...

I feel as if I'm worthless...

I feel as if I'm only trouble to everyone...

I feel as if everyone is better off without me in their lives...

I feel as if I am only a bearer of sadness...

I feel as if I make everyone feel obliged to be responsible towards me...



I feel as if it should have been me...



I feel as if its better that I just vanish...

I feel as if its better that I just let go off everyone...

I feel as if its better that nobody knows me...

I feel as if its better that no one gets close to me...

I feel as if its better that I don't exist in anyone's life...




I don't want anyone else to be hurt because of me...

I don't want anyone to feel responsible for something because of me...

I don't want anyone to go through hardship because of me...




I want everyone else to be happy...

I want everyone else to be safe...

I want everyone else to be the best that they can be...




I don't want to be in the way...

3 comments:

si lalang said...

erk??? YA! tamo lost cenggini... sedih sesiapa yg membacanya.. kita sentiasa perlukan seseorang atau sesuatu untuk bergantung harap... n u r not excluded la hun...

nAdNeDnOd said...

giler punya tahap sedih... ble bc post tu, rase mcm sya yg ungkap kn sume tu, sgt2 suit ngn keadaan saya skrg.... kak ida... adakah kte senaseb??

nAdNeDnOd said...

n saya rase post tu xsuit lngsng ngn akak...